Our Russian friends know the SuperF*ckers score!
Holy crap! Is this a bootleg of my SuperF*ckers cartoon in russian?!
I hope the satire translates, and not just the boorishness. Watch this episode in english: here.
We’re off to Buenos Aires! (We’d better hurry, though, ‘cause it looks like the next screening is tomorrow night. The first screening, on Wednesday, sold out.)
If you can’t make it to Argentina, watch all of James Kochalka’s SuperF*ckers here.
“Behold the fucking awesome first web season of the animated adaptation of Superf*ckers!, the indie comic created by James Kochalka which heavily mocked superheroes. Mix The Avengers with Jersey Shore and you can just start defining this series,loaded with parallel dimensions, girls who call their private parts ‘tuna,’tights, erections in tights, almost intelligent feces, urine, stronger desires for a quickie than for saving the world and, of course, musicals. Isn’t it super? Meatballs!”
Sweet, sweet SuperF*ckers fan art by Miss Martin… creator of Dr. Lollipop (coming soon to Cartoon Hangover.) I met her at the Stumptown comics fest and she was nice as freaking heck.
Now it’s your turn! Send us more fan art!
Thanks Miss Kelly Martin for the great Grotessa art!
Be sure to check out Dr. Lollipop, coming soon to Cartoon Hangover
Click here to view the paintings and be sure to get them while you can because they’re going fast!
There are 143 paintings, so there are quite a few pages to scroll through if you want to see them all!
Our next six cartoons are coming, and they’re going to punch you right in the funny bone, travel your nerves to the brain, and make you laugh until you have a Cartoon Hangover. We’ve earned that name.
We’re ecstatic to feature the following new 5-minute shorts that’ll premiere starting this spring:
- “Bee and Puppycat” It’s a puppy and a cat. Could it get any better? Yes. Fishbowl Space. Created by Natasha Allegri, character designer and storyboard artist for Adventure Time.
- “Our New Electrical Morals” Douglas and Business Cat find a baby and ask: “Is that baby generating any profit?” By Mike Rosenthal
- “Doctor Lollipop” Two words: Unicorn. Physician. Created by Ms. Kelly Martin
- “Ace Discovery” Washed up space adventurer and side kick crash land on a planet of dicks. From Tom Gran & Martin Woolley
- “Dead End” The Internet is haunted at Morningwood Road, they must appease the ghost before she makes a meme of them all. Brought to you by Hamish Steele.
Remember to subscribe and you won’t miss a thing!